The Restoration Inn is San Diego’s unique, trauma informed alcohol and drug rehab for women.
Rehab should never feel like a punishment. Our gentle, non 12 step approach can help you achieve full recovery. No stigma, no shame… just results.
Jessica Yaffa and San Diego’s Practical Recovery team have created a one-of-a-kind alcohol and drug rehab for women that provides trauma informed care from a self-empowering perspective. Our integrated, individualized and self-empowering approach to treating the co-occurrence of trauma and substance misuse will provide you with a guided opportunity to restore your physical, social and emotional well-being. The focus is on healing you as a whole person and helping you reconnect with a sense of strength and empowerment.
Restore your life:
- Stop drinking/using
- Overcome past trauma
- Increase confidence
- Improve your self-esteem
- Tap into your inner strength
- Learn new coping skills
- Improve your relationships
- Create the life you want
How we’re different:
- Flexible length of stay
- Access to cell phone and laptop within 72 hours
- Four-bed treatment residence
- Trauma informed treatment
- Nestled in a peaceful neighborhood of San Diego
- Individualized treatment plans
- Two hours daily group therapy
- Minimum two hours daily individual therapy
- Evidence-based therapies (including CBT, DBT, EMDR and somatic experiencing, etc.)
- Holistic services (yoga, meditation, breath work, massage therapy, etc.)
- Supervised detox if needed
- Psychiatric consultation included
- Family incorporated into treatment as desired
The Restoration Inn – A Different Kind of Rehab for Women
It is Practical Recovery’s belief that most women in need of rehab have experienced some sort of trauma. Most treatment programs are not designed to adequately address this common underlying factor in substance misuse. The Restoration Inn is unique in that we address the addictive behaviors and the trauma as a primary factor. The small, quiet residence provides a space that is both safe and allows for individualized attention. The self-empowering approach helps women feel a sense of strength that has often been missing following experiences with trauma.
Click on any photo below to open the image gallery. If you have trouble viewing the images, try clearing your browser’s cache (Windows: Ctrl + Shift + Delete or Mac: Command + Shift + Delete).
We are out of network with all insurance providers and take PPO plans. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not accept medicare/medical. While we can help you by checking benefits, getting authorization for care and submitting claims to your insurance company, insurance benefits are not a guarantee of payment.