Part-time Medical Biller
- Reviewing and understanding patient admission/financial agreements, bill accordingly and ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of billing for outpatient and holistic services; working closely with intake coordinator, scheduler and others.
- Must possess professionalism in communicating with vendors, outside providers and independent contractors with regard to their invoices and payments.
- Utilize advanced working knowledge of Quickbooks to create and analyze financial reports, input financial data, invoice, enter and pay bills.
- Will be responsible for the timely monthly reconciliation of bank accounts, arrange wire transfers and transfers between accounts; make bank deposits and keep accurate and thorough records of all financial related documents.
- Import credit card expense data into Quickbooks and ensure proper coding of expenses. Many of the client payments are made by credit card, so this position is responsible for the accurate credit card sales and credits using online merchant program.
- This person will be reporting to the Office Manager and acting as a back up support in the areas of HR, payroll, and other administrative tasks, including assistance with filing and answering/screening phone calls.
Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Quickbooks and other software programs. Looking for a great communicator, both in verbal and written skills who is proactive and takes initiative; willing to be flexible to the changing needs of the organization and who has a superior focus on internal and external customer service.
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com