Office: (858) 546-1100
Intake: (800) 977-6110
- Possess a Doctorate Degree in Clinical Psychology from an accredited university
- Possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted license or certification to practice as a psychologist in California
- Must have a minimum 10 years’ clinical experience in license at a day treatment, residential or hospital setting; minimum 5years’ experience with substance abuse treatment.
This position reports to the Clinical Director and has no supervisory responsibilities at this time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Provide clinical services to patients and families as assigned by the Program/Clinical Director, and document in progress notes following professional protocol. Assist with clinical admission (admission assessment and preliminary treatment plan).
- Supports company’s self-empowering (non-12-step) approach to addiction treatment
- Comply with all applicable provisions of the law and state agencies, as well as company rules, policies and guidelines consistently
- Maintain facility standards and inform supervisor of any deficiencies
- Comply with all facility health and safety standards
- Support organizational line of authority and maintain positive attitude in work environment
- Maintain professionalism in interactions with staff and patients at all times and exercise maturity of judgment
- Attend and participate in all staff meetings and in-service trainings
- Intervenes, and assists as needed, clinically with patients
- Reviews patient’s records for quality of treatment documentation and planning
- Participates in clinical quality assessment and improvement
- Participates in the quality assurance and utilization review activities of the facility as directed by the Clinical and Medical Director
- Responsible for the timely completion of the Clinical Admission notes and master Treatment Plans and updated treatment plans, as directed.
- Provides individual, group and family therapy
- Provides psychological services as needed for patients; responsible for the provision of appropriate services
- Participates in treatment planning meetings
- Contributes to the development of communication/organization systems to ensure efficient staff communication
Excellent communication and strong computer skills required. Must have the ability to work well with all levels of staff and supports the company’s culture.
Salary: Depending on experience
When applying for this position, please include:
– A cover letter
– Salary history and expectations
Send application to: email@example.com