San Diego Addiction Treatment and Recovery Groups
Addiction therapy in a group setting.
Practical Recovery offers several addiction treatment and recovery groups that are available in conjunction with our outpatient treatment or as a stand alone service. You may choose to attend one or all of the groups.
– Get connected to others in recovery
– Groups facilitated by doctoral-level providers
– Cost-effective option to supplement treatment or as a stand alone therapy
– Participants may also attend our free continuing care group – Wed. 9-10am
Space is limited – call now to reserve a spot!
Adult Development Group
- Led by Reya Kost, Psy.D.
- 12:00 to 1:30pm
- Limited to 8 attendees
- For mature adults
- Contact Reya Kost directly
- Addictive Behavior Change Group
- Led by Dan Galant, Ph.D.
- 11:30am to 1:00pm
- Limited to 8 participants
- Contact Dr. Galant directly
Introduction to Self-Empowering Recovery Workshop
- Led by Tom Horvath, Ph.D.
- Based on his workbook: Sex, Drugs, Gambling & Chocolate: A Workbook for Overcoming Addictions
- Meets once monthly on Saturday, 9am-12pm (call for dates)
- Includes a copy of the book, a 15 minute pre-class and post-class phone consultation with Dr. Horvath, and the option of attending our free Wednesday continuing care group from 9-10am for up to three months