Looking for intensive outpatient alcohol treatment and drug rehab in San Diego? Practical Recovery offers truly Individualized Intensive Outpatient Programs (IIOP), which permit greater flexibility and independence than residential rehab and traditional outpatient (IOP) treatment. Our IIOP is adequate for most individuals, whether initiating treatment or seeking transitional support after residential care.
Individualized Intensive Outpatient Program (IIOP vs. IOP) Treatment Team and Services
Our outpatient rehab team consists of exceptionally qualified (mostly doctoral level) clinicians who have worked together for many years. Our treatment team works with each client to devise an individualized treatment plan that fits the client’s needs and schedule.
IIOP (Individual Intensive Outpatient Program) This innovative option for outpatient offers individuals the intensity of residential addiction treatment and the freedom of outpatient rehab. Clients typically have 3 to 15 individual sessions per week with different therapists. Our treatment team collaborates three times per week to coordinate your care. Having a treatment team facilitates rapid identification of issues and creates a synergistic treatment effect. A daily IIOP schedule achieves the therapeutic intensity of rehab without the residential component.
In contrast to a traditional IOP, our IIOP is fully flexible and customizable based on your scheduling and financial needs. Groups are free and totally optional as part of our IIOP. If budgeting is a concern, an IIOP can be setup that costs as little as $200/month and includes mostly groups and SMART Recovery meetings.
Our foundational approaches are Motivational Interviewing (MI) and Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), supplemented by a wide range of psychotherapeutic and holistic healing options, such as:
- Rational Emotive Therapy (REBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Psychodynamic therapy
- Contingency management
- Person-centered, solution-oriented therapy
- Family, couples’ and group therapies
- Community Reinforcement and Family Training (CRAFT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Psychological assessment
- Psychiatric/addiction medication
- Mindfulness, meditation, sand tray, guided imagery and bodywork
- Spirituality, dream work, energy work,
- Twelve-step facilitation (if desired)
- Relapse prevention
- Recovery coaching
Issues We Treat in Our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Substance and behavioral addictions including:
- Illicit drugs
- Internet gaming
Underlying Mental Health Issues:
- Life-transition difficulties
- Relationship issues