Office: (858) 546-1100
Intake: (800) 977-6110
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.practicalrecovery.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will use cookie information to bring you relevant information and enhance your recovery process via other marketing channels. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, and all information collected is compliant with HIPAA regulations.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You may remove cookies from your browser at any time. Please see your individual browser guidelines for removing cookies.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, benefits verification, customer service and marketing) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.