Time to make changes.
This is the year to get back on track and be your best self. There is no better time than now.
2016 is full of possibilities. You don’t have to spend another year… or even another day… contemplating what your life would be like if you made the changes you need to make. Get help now and take back control.
- Intensive treatment means you get more treatment in less time
- Our evidence based approach means you get treatment that works
- Restore relationships
- Address the underlying reasons behind your addiction
- Reduce high-risk behaviors
- Learn coping skills
- Get the best care with mostly doctoral-level staff
- Individualized treatment tailored to you
- Non-AA model
- Most PPO insurance plans accepted
- Just minutes from the ocean
- Personal chef
- Mostly private rooms
- Access to cell phones and laptops
- Private residential home in upscale community
- Assistance with travel arrangements
Call us for more information about our detox services, inpatient treatment or intensive outpatient options.
Download our brochure and ask your attorney if rehab can help your DUI case.