Is your loved one struggling with addiction?
Our flexible length of stay can get them the help they need and have them back home in time for the holidays.
While you can’t force them into treatment, you can gather information to help them when they are ready. With over 30 years of experience in treating addiction, we can help you and your loved one when they decide it’s time to make a change.
Practical Recovery Benefits:
- Our flexible length of stay makes it less intimidating to enter treatment
- Non 12 Step approach appeals to those who are resistant to AA
- Psychiatric assessment upon admission
- We address the reasons behind the addiction and teach coping skills for lasting change
- Optional family sessions to rebuild trust and restore relationships
- Our mostly doctoral level staff have extensive experience treating even the most reluctant clients
- Regular drug testing
- We partner with interventionists who can help you talk to your loved one
- Aftercare and step-down care including outpatient services and sober living
- Most PPO plans accepted
- Financing available through Prosper Lending for those who qualify
- Mostly private rooms
- Access to cell phones and laptops
- Private residential home in upscale community
- Assistance with travel arrangements
You’re not alone. Call us – we can answer your questions.
For those of you desperately searching for the right solution for your loved one, you know how challenging this can be. From my first contact with Practical Recovery, I felt like I’d found something special.” – Family Member of Client