Office: (858) 546-1100
Intake: (800) 977-6110
Arrested for DUI? Ask your attorney if rehab can help your case.
We have experience with individuals involved with the courts. Download our brochure to give to your attorney.
Have you recently been arrested for DUI? Now is the time to be thinking about all the things you can do to help your case. Ask your attorney if attending our inpatient or outpatient treatment could help.
There are several benefits of attending one of our programs:
- Show the judge you are committed to changing your behavior
- Improve family relationships (legal problems can often cause additional strain on relationships)
- Address the problems caused by alcohol/drugs
- Address the underlying causes for drinking/using
- Discover what drives the self-destructive risks you have been taking
- Learn healthy habits to promote long-term well-being
We provide non 12 step, self-empowering treatment which is truly personalized. We have experience working with individuals involved with the courts and will collaborate with your attorney (when desired) to ensure the best possible outcome for your case. We provide all levels of care, including detox, residential rehab, outpatient/intensive outpatient and sober living.