Sober living is a crucial component of successful long term recovery. Our San Diego sober living option will support your new way of life.
You may choose Practical Recovery’s sober living home for a variety of reasons:
- You have completed treatment in residential rehab and want the safety of living in a sober environment to support your recovery goals
- You are in our outpatient program – you reside here while attending our intensive outpatient program in La Jolla
- You need a safe living environment even though treatment may be at a low, or very low intensity
Our San Diego sober living home for men and women is moderately priced and conveniently located in a safe and established neighborhood with access to public transportation services. We offer comfortably furnished private and shared rooms that provide space for recovery, professional or academic work, solitude, and reflection.
Services and Amenities:
- Flexible length of stay
- Professional, supportive staff
- Random drug and alcohol testing
- Clean and comfortable home
- Private and shared bedrooms
- Wireless internet access
- Large flat-screen TVs in living room and den
- Ping pong table
- Spacious private backyard
- Household supplies and linens
- Referrals to medical, psychiatric, psychological, holistic and recovery maintenance
Why Sober Living?
Sober living is increasingly being recognized as an integral part of continuing care following addiction treatment. In fact, The National Institute on Drug Abuse’s (NIDA) Principles of Drug Addiction Treatment states, “Scientific research and clinical practice demonstrate the value of continuing care in treating addiction. For many patients, a continuing care approach provides the best results.”
You may qualify for financing through Prosper Healthcare Lending. Click here to learn more!