Arrested for DUI? Maybe It’s Time to Make a Change.
We have experience helping court-involved individuals. Call us to see how we can help you.
Have you recently been arrested for DUI? This is probably a very scary and uncertain time for you. It’s possible that the costs of your drinking/using outweigh the benefits, and if that’s the case, it’s time to make some changes. Getting treatment for problematic drinking/using can help you in several ways:
- Show the judge you are committed to changing your behavior
- Improve family relationships (legal problems can often cause additional strain on relationships)
- Address the problems caused by alcohol/drugs
- Address the underlying causes for drinking/using
- Discover what drives the self-destructive risks you have been taking
- Learn healthy habits to promote long-term well-being
We provide non 12 step, self-empowering treatment which is truly personalized. We have experience working with individuals involved with the courts and will collaborate with your attorney (when desired) to ensure the best possible outcome for your case. We provide all levels of care, including detox, residential rehab, outpatient/intensive outpatient and sober living.