Rehab and Family
Office: (858) 546-1100
Intake: (800) 977-6110
Thinking about rehab but worried about leaving your family?
We’ve had many clients just like you. We know it’s stressful, but there’s good news.
Getting sober is the best thing you can do for your family. You and they deserve for you to be present, happy and well. While it may be stressful to figure out how you will care for your family while you’re in rehab, especially if you have children, making the choice to do it now will save you infinite amounts of stress later.
Whether you need residential or outpatient, our programs are perfect for clients with families.
- Flexible length of stay – the average stay is just a few weeks
- See your family often with evening and weekend visits
- Have access to cell phone and laptop with several breaks during the day to keep in touch
- Build better relationships with integrated family sessions (when appropriate)
- Learn coping strategies that will help you become a better spouse/parent
- Providers certified in CRAFT can provide family support and educate families about addiction
- Live at home and attend our outpatient or IOP
- Flexible scheduling lets you work around family commitments
- Strengthen the family bond with family sessions
- Develop coping strategies that will help you become a better spouse/parent
- Unique CRAFT approach provides family support and teaches them about addiction
Call us for more information about our inpatient treatment or outpatient options. Phones answered 7 days a week.
“And yes, there are sure to be some rough spots as I travel down my road. But I feel empowered to take life on… on its terms… You have shown me how to live a balanced life, and for that, I am forever grateful.”
– Practical Recovery Alumni