Rehab and Work
Office: (858) 546-1100
Intake: (800) 977-6110
Thinking about rehab but afraid you’ll lose your job?
Did you know it’s illegal to fire an employee for seeking treatment?
Our programs are designed for busy professionals just like you. Call us today.
- Flexible length of stay – the average stay is just 10-21 days
- Stay connected at work – keep your cell phone and laptop
- We can work around important work events, meetings, etc.
- Develop coping techniques to deal with work stress
- Learn interpersonal skills that will make you a better employee
- Private, upscale rehab – nobody has to know you’re seeking treatment
- Stay at home and continue working while attending treatment
- Flexible schedule to accommodate your work commitments
- Improve interpersonal relationship skills and become a better employee
- Learn to better cope with stress
- Private office – nobody needs to know you are seeking treatment
Not sure what to tell your boss?
We can give you suggestions and share with you what has worked for other clients. Call us now and let us help. Phones answered 7 days a week.
Practical Recovery offers inpatient, outpatient, detox and sober living.