Thinking about rehab but afraid you’ll lose your job?
We have more than 30 years’ experience helping people just like you.
We get it. Fear of losing your job can be a huge motivator, even when it comes to deciding whether to go to rehab.
The truth is, it’s against the law to fire an employee for seeking treatment.
But it’s not against the law to fire an employee for being under the influence or for poor performance due to substance misuse.
Still worried about how to be an effective employee and get the help you need? Our programs are designed to help you do just that.
Flexible length of stay – the average stay is just 10-21 days
- Stay connected at work – keep your cell phone and laptop
- We can work around important work events, meetings, etc.
- Develop coping techniques to deal with work stress
- Learn interpersonal skills that will make you a better employee
- Private, upscale rehab – nobody has to know you’re seeking treatment
- Stay at home and continue working while attending treatment
- Flexible schedule to accommodate your work commitments
- Improve interpersonal relationship skills and become a better employee
- Learn to better cope with stress
- Private office – nobody needs to know you are seeking treatment
Not sure what to tell your boss?
We can give you suggestions and share with you what has worked for other clients. Call us now and let us help. Phones answered 7 days a week.